Selecting a video
- Visit the video page for BBC Earth https://www.youtube.com/user/BBCEarth/videos
- Select a wild animal video that doesn’t involve mating and isn’t too scary for the preps to watch.
- Press the share button and copy the URL
Creating a QR code
Visit QR Stuff http://www.qrstuff.com/
Create a QR code for your video
Save your QR code to your camera roll
Creating an Animal Picture
- Use our Art supplies to create a 2D A4 image of your animal
Finalising your Poster
- Use PicCollage to create:
- A text box with your name and grade
- A text box with a phrase designed to encourage people to scan your QR code
- Your QR code
- Arrange your items in the same positions you intend to use them on your poster. That way you can get a good idea of the size they will print out.
- Make sure the background of your PicCollage is white
- Print out your PicCollage and attach the text elements
- Back your final poster with complimentary coloured cover paper
Scanning the Posters
Use e.nigma to scan the QR codes of posters that pique your interest.